Telehealth REACH Certificate (4.0 CE and Digital Badge)
The Telehealth REACH Certificate advances the skills of allied health professionals who either currently work with telehealth, or who wish to expand their telehealth knowledge and expertise. This REACH certificate contains in-depth lessons on telehealth fundamentals, technologies, laws, documentation and billing, and effective communication strategies.
This REACH Certificate Course contains 6 modules, which you can complete at your own pace. Upon completion of the course and successful passing of the final assessment, you will receive a digital badge* to share on social media.
- Describe key concepts, benefits, and challenges related to telehealth.
- Summarize telehealth technologies and best practices for their use.
- List federal and state laws that govern telehealth.
- Outline telehealth billing codes, documents, and procedures.
- Identify steps to follow for an efficient day in telehealth.
- Name strategies and techniques for effectively communicating in telehealth.
Course Modules (6):
- Certificate Introduction
- Fundamentals of Telehealth
- Telehealth Technologies
- Telehealth Laws
- Billing for Telehealth
- A Day in Telehealth
- Effective Communication in Telehealth
This course is designed for allied health professionals who wish to advance their skills and knowledge in telehealth.
Jodi Landfair (RMA)
Minda Brown (RMA)
Upon passing the final assessment, you will be awarded:
- 4.0 CEs
- A certificate of completion
- A digital badge that can be shared on social media, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
The certificate and digital badge expire 2 years after completion.
Launched: June 2022