ECG REACH Certificate (5.0 CE and Digital Badge)
The ECG REACH Certificate course is designed to develop the skills of allied health professionals who wish to perform ECGs or to advance their knowledge of the ECG procedure. This REACH Certificate includes in-depth lessons on the operation of ECG equipment, how to conduct the ECG procedure, the heart abnormalities that an ECG helps to diagnose, and the significance of the waveforms produced by the 12-lead ECG.
This REACH Certificate Course contains 7 modules, which you can complete at your own pace. Upon completion of the course and successful passing of the final exam, you will receive a digital badge* to share on social media.
- Define an ECG and its purpose
- Describe how to operate and maintain ECG equipment
- Explain how to prepare for and conduct a routine ECG procedure
- Identify and explain the significance of the waveforms produced by the 12-lead ECG
- Outline common heart abnormalities and how they appear on an ECG
- Summarize the impact of medication and electrolytes on an ECG
- Name the purpose of other types of cardiac tests
Course Modules (7):
- Introduction to ECG and Heart Physiology
- ECG Equipment and Functionality
- Conducting the ECG
- Evaluation the ECG
- Heart Abnormalities
- Medications and Electrolytes
- Other Cardiac Tests
This course is designed for allied health professionals who wish to perform ECGs or to advance their knowledge of the ECG procedure.
Emily Cooper, RMA (AMT)
Upon passing the final assessment, you will be awarded:
- 5.0 CEs
- A certificate of completion
- A digital badge that can be shared on social media, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
The certificate and digital badge expire 5 years after completion.