HIPAA Training for Dental Healthcare Providers (CE: 0.5)
Description:The HIPAA Training for Dental Healthcare Providers course is designed to educate dental healthcare providers (DHCP) on how to be compliant with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). HIPAA is an influential piece of legislature for every worker in the healthcare field. This course outlines the privacy and security laws that prevent security breaches and ultimately keep patient information safe.
- Designed to educate employees and management on how to be compliant with HIPAA
- Define privacy and security laws that will help to prevent security breaches.
- Identify how to keep patient data safe.
- Notice of Privacy Practices (NPP) for Protected Health Information
- The Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act (GINA)
No RefundsExpiration Date - 12 months from the date of the first-course launch