TB Protection for Healthcare Workers (CE: 0.5)
Description:This course is designed to educate healthcare personnel about the risks, treatment, and prevention of tuberculosis in order to increase safety in hospitals and other medical facilities. It will also provide information about the work practices recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) that are designed to help prevent transmission of the disease.
- Define tuberculosis and list common symptoms.
- Learn the difference between TB infection and TB disease.
- Understand how a person becomes infected with TB.
- Understand PPE, and Isolation procedures and how to minimize exposure.
- Describe procedures for when an individual tests positive for TB.
No RefundsExpiration Date - 12 months from the date of the first-course launch