Immunization Certificate (6.0 CE and Digital Badge)
The Immunization Certificate Course is designed to advance the skills, knowledge, and competencies of healthcare professionals who routinely administer immunizations in the workplace. This course includes 7 modules with knowledge checks and quizzes that prepare one for the 100 multiple-choice question final assessment. The final assessment must be passed within one attempt, or one may purchase a retake exam once, for a fee. Modules do not need to be completed in one sitting. Certificates expire 1 year from the date of completion.
When you complete this REACH Certificate, you should be able to:
- Discuss the CDC's Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) recommendations on how to use vaccines to control disease in the United States
- Explain specific immunization recommendations for children and adolescents, age 0 to 18, and adults, age 19 or older
- Differentiate between various vaccines and identify what condition or disease they address
- Follow best practices on storing and handling vaccines
- Accurately respond to vaccination myths that you may encounter
To participate in AMT’s Immunization Certificate Course, participants should have a basic working knowledge of immunization techniques. This course is designed for medical assistants, nurses, physician assistants, and other allied health professionals who administer immunizations and address vaccine hesitancy.
*Digital Badge Expiration - 1 year from the completion date