Immunization Certificate (6.0 CE and Digital Badge)
The Immunization Certificate Course is designed to advance the skills, knowledge, and competencies of healthcare professionals who routinely administer immunizations in the workplace. This REACH Certificate Course contains 7 modules, which you can complete at your own pace. Upon completion of the course and successful passing of the final assessment, you will receive a digital badge* to share on social media.
- Discuss the CDC's Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) recommendations on how to use vaccines to control disease in the United States
- Explain specific immunization recommendations for children and adolescents, age 0 to 18, and adults, age 19 or older
- Differentiate between various vaccines and identify what condition or disease they address
- Follow best practices on storing and handling vaccines
- Accurately respond to vaccination myths that you may encounter
should have a basic working knowledge of immunization techniques. This course
is designed for medical assistants, nurses, physician assistants, and other
allied health professionals who administer immunizations and address vaccine
*Digital badge expires 1 year from completion date.